Abstract Titles :
|Minimal invasive HPB surgery |
|Liver surgery |
|Experimental liver surgery |
|Liver transplantation, 3D bio-printing|
|Liver trauma |
|Liver metastases |
|Parasitic and non-parasitic cysts of the liver|
|Pancreas cysts |
|Pancreas surgery |
|Biliary tract and gall bladder diseases |
|Biliary tract injuries |
|Liver, biliary tract and pancreatic infections|
|Intensive care treatments |
|Oncologic researches and oncologic agents |
|Molecular studies |
|Experimental studies |
|Educational studies |
|Artificial intelligence studies |
|Researches on virtual medicine applications |
|Nutrition and ERAS protocols |
|Pediatric HPB surgery |
|Pediatric transplantation |
Abstract Awards :
Oral Abstract Award
- Oral Abstract 1. Prize
- Oral Abstract 2. Prize
- Oral Abstract 3. Prize
Video Announcement Award
- Video Announcement 1.Prize
- Video Announcement 2.Prize
- Video Announcement 3.Prize
Poster Announcement Award
- Poster Announcement 1. Prize
- Poster Announcement 2. Prize
- Poster Announcement 3. Prize
Abstract Writing Rules :
Introducing the announcements into the system over the web page is the Congress’ only valid announcement sending procedure. Announcements shall be selected by the Assessment Committee.
Abstract Summary Rules
- Summaries of all announcements which are accepted shall be published in the congress book.
- Writers who will present announcement should make attendant registration.
- The manner of presentation of the announcement will be; Poster presentation; (those which are accepted as verbal presentation shall be informed further and they shall be decided by the Assessment Board.)
- Announcement summary should include the purpose and procedure of the study, the findings and consequences. These titles should be written with bold letters in the summary.
- Announcement summary should be sent in Turkish.
- The area which is allocated for writing the announcement summary within the system is limited with 300 words.
- The typeface which will be used for sending the announcement have been standardized in “Times New Roman” and in “12 type size” for all announcements by the system.
- The text should consist of single paragraph where 2 tables and 1 figure may be added.
- Standard abbreviations shall be accepted. In case of special abbreviation, the full opening of the abbreviation should be written by opening a paragraph after the place where it is used for the first time.
- Announcement summaries should include the writers’ and the speechmaker’s name, surname and their institutions.
- As the congress registrations are made for single name, other names included in the announcement summary will not be mentioned.
- In the title of the announcement summary, all words, except those which have special meaning with small letters such as pH or NaCl, should be written in capital letters
- The first letters of the drug names should be written in capital letter. Drugs’ generic names are preferred to be specified and the primary letters of the general names will not be written in capital letter.
- The deadline for sending the announcement summary is 9 July 2021.
- Videos should be in minimum 4 and maximum 6 minutes long ; prepared in one of mp4, MPEG, AVI or MOV video types; with 16:9 screen format and with HD 1280×720 (720p) or Full HD1920×1080 (1080p) resolution.
- Summaries of the video announcements should be loaded over announcement sending system over the video presentation option.
- The owner of the video will make its decision as to whether the videos will be subject to dubbing or not. For the videos which have been sent with dubbing, necessary voice infrastructure announcement should be provided in announcement session halls.
Information as to whether the announcement summaries are accepted or not shall be made through e-mail. If necessary, you may contact D Event Tourism.